MOUNTAIN HOME, AR (August 8, 2016) – Bass Cat and Yar-Craft recently revealed the 2017 model lineups to dealers during their annual dealer meetings held in Mountain Home, Arkansas. The event was followed by a demo day allowing fishing enthusiasts to experience the exciting new products first hand.
For 2017, Bass Cat introduces a new package in the Cougar Advantage SP, nationally advertised at $57,995 with a Mercury 250 ProXS. The 20’4” tournament ready fishing machine comes standard with two (2) HUMMINBIRD Onix 8 Touch graphs, transom mounted side imaging transducer, trolling motor mounted down imaging transducer, HUMMINBIRD Lakemaster maps, Motor Guide X5-105 lbs/45” trolling motor, Pro Mariner 3+1 charging system, and two (2) black 8’ Power Pole Blades.
Some of the new features available on the 2017 Bass Cat and Yar-Craft models include:
- New Advantage Model Console – Available on Bass Cat Advantage boats, the all new console combines form and function, (and a new Café’ II windscreen) boasting the ability to mount the largest of marine graphs while continuing to provide the necessary room for full instrumentation.
- Battery Tender Plug – Standard on all Bass Cat Premium models, the battery tender plug provides a premium connection point for the powering of your trolling motor. The worming gear cinches the connection firmly in place providing quick and easy connection/disconnection.
- Prowler and Stalker Wheels – New custom wheel upgrades for your custom matched Bass Cat trailer, outfitted with 15” General Tires, come in black finish (Stalker) and brushed aluminum (Prowler) with BCB logos.
- 48-Volt Test Gauge – Standard on all 2017 Bass Cat and Yar-Craft Premium models, this feature allows the angler to check the status of his batteries before and during use to proceed with confidence.
- Tiger Tank – Available on Bass Cat and Yar-Craft boats, the Tiger Tank is a fully independent oxygen infusing system that allows the direct addition of oxygen to live-well water, increasing the survival rate of your catch.
- Improved Yar-Craft 219 and 209 TFX Hulls – The hull bottom has been tightened up for improved tracking when turning or trolling, while the sides have received new bodylines and improved graphics, providing the hulls with definition and class.
Bass Cat/Yar-Craft President Rick Pierce stated, “The features listed above are only part of a long list of highlights for 2017. Our dealers are enthusiastic about the direction we are headed with the program enhancements and the model offerings.” Pierce added, “Doors are opening and we are all preparing ourselves to enter new frontiers. It all starts with great dealers. We have had a great start to a season that looks like it may be the best one yet!”
About Bass Cat: Bass Cat, owned by Correct Craft, manufactures the industry’s premier bass fishing boats from its headquarters in Mountain Home, Arkansas. Family operated since it’s founding in 1971, Bass Cat is the longest continuously operating tournament bass boat company in the USA. For more information visit www.basscat.com.
About Yar-Craft: Celebrating over 47 years of excellence in the marine industry, Yar-Craft (owned by Correct Craft) is the premier walleye fishing boat in the world known for excellent craftsmanship and customer service. For more information visit www.yarcraft.com.
About Correct Craft: Celebrating 91 years of excellence in the marine industry, Correct Craft is a Florida-based company with global operations. The Correct Craft family includes Nautique, Centurion, Supreme, Bass Cat, Yar-Craft, and SeaArk boat companies, Pleasurecraft Marine Engine Group, and Aktion Parks. For more information please visit www.correctcraft.com.