R 231200Z NOV 22
FM VICE CITY CPOA
SUBJ: 2023 ANNUAL COAST GUARD CPOA MILITARY TEAM BASS TOURNAMENT
A. Military Assignments and Authorized Absences, COMDTINST M1000.8A Articles 1.G.2.D and
1. All personnel are invited to attend the annual Coast Guard CPOA Military Team Bass
Tournament sponsored by the Vice City Branch of the USCG Chief Petty Officers Association.
This inter- service competition will be held on the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes out of Camp
Mack’s River Resort 20-24 February 2023. Official practice days are 20 and 21 February with
the tournament held on 22, 23, 24 February. Camp Mack’s River Resort is located at 14900
Camp Mack Road, Lake Wales FL 33898.
2. Format: This is a two person team sport open to all active duty, reserve, or retired military
and Coast Guard civilian personnel and their guest.
3. Registration: Registration will occur on Tuesday, 21 February from 1500-1600 hours at
Camp Mack’s River Resort. All competitors must be registered prior to the pre- tournament
Safety and Rules Meeting. The Safety and Rules Meeting will begin at 1600 hours immediately
4. Interested teams should contact the tournament director, Richard Bates, Captain, USCG,
Retired, at (757) 509-9989, email USCGTeamBassTournament@gmail.com for copies of the
5. This announcement is provided for awareness only. The annual Coast Guard CPOA Military
Team Bass Tournament is not affiliated with the Coast Guard MWR program or any other
military service’s MWR program.
6. Administrative absence for this inter-service sporting event may be authorized for military
members in accordance with Ref (A), subject to Commanding Officer approval and current
7. COVID precautions. Although this is an outdoor event, social distancing and mask wearing is
encouraged during registration, the safety meeting, and weigh-in regardless of vaccination
8. Internet release authorized.
bump to top.
© 2023 Bass Cat Boats