Complete description is below pictures. Asking $27,250.00. Located in Southern Wisconsin
– Helix 12 MSI at dash with
– Helix 12 SI at bow.
– Humminbird 360 imaging at bow .
– Humminbird 5 port ethernet system installed to share waypoints, transducer readings, etc between all units.
– standalone wiring harness (8 gauge wire) w/ fuse block and circuit breaker. This helps with interference and making it super easy change graphs, etc.
– 112 lb thrust Minn Kota Ultrex
– 8 FT Minn Kota Talon w/folding bracket to get into low garage doors
– All above items added in 2021
Other MISC upgrades
– Group 31 cranking battery w/ 1100 CCA (new 2021)
– 3 27 series trolling motor batteries(new 2021)
– BCB LED deck lights with independent on/off switch
– BCB storage compartment lights (auto on/off when compartments open)
– Livewell Pumpout & additional livewell pump in to fill wells FAST
– New trailer tires in 2020 with maybe 2,500 miles on them.
– Trailer bearings and brakes recently gone through
– Greaseable Dexter equalizers on the trailer in 2021 (smoother ride and no more axle popping noises on sharp corners).
– Trailer also has a factory, functioning swing tongue that lets me back it straight into my 23 foot deep garage with room to walk around it.
– BCB wave crusher seats that were added in 2020.
– Smartcraft Gauges
– 780 hours total readout on the Mercury Smartcraft gauges but less on the powerhead that was replaced under factory warranty in 2009 (I would assume around 400-500 on it now).
– Motor runs great and this rig runs 70 loaded with full live wells, full fuel, full tackle and two big guys.
– Boat has only had ethanol free fuel and DFI oil ran through it its entire life Along with Mercury’s recommended fuel additives in every tank.
– Annual maintenance (including spark plugs, fuel filters, compressor strainer cleaning, thermostat cleaning and inspection, serpentine belt replacement, etc done every fall before being put into heated winter storage.
– I have receipts from most maintenance and repairs done since the boat was new along with the original build sheet. This boat has been in Wisconsin its entire life and is in good condition because of it. It has the normal scuffs,scrapes, etc of a boat its age but is in great shape overall. This boat is ready to fish tournaments or fun fish anywhere in the country.
– Here is a link to the 2004 BCB catalog if you need any further specs – https://basscat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2004_BCB_Catalog_Online.pdf
please call or text me with questions @ sixzeroeight ninesixthree sevenfiveeightzero
© 2022 Bass Cat Boats