Owner's Board

Reply To: Dealer Issues

Home Forums Bass Cat Boats Dealer Issues Reply To: Dealer Issues

SLumpp
Participant

I too am sorry to hear that your are having problems with your boat.  Hopefully what issues you are currently having will be straightened out fairly quickly.  I am on my 3rd Basscat, the current one I own I purchased new.  I can tell you from personal experience that when I have called service, parts, etc. at Basscat the people there have treated me very well.  Dealers on the other hand, I understand exactly what you are saying about frustration in the entire process.  Yes it is easy for someone on the sidelines to say everything will be ok when they are not involved.  I would suggest you document everything that happens regarding your boat for future reference.  It is nice to be able to look up something and have a name, date, and issue that concerned you and how it was taken care of.  And the cost of the item really does not play into the frustration factor.  Something as small as a reoccurring bill that keeps on climbing in cost can be just as frustrating, if not more than another item.  Keep your head up and enjoy your time on the water.