Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Collection of Personal Information
We collect both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information about you to help you use the Site. “Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household, as defined by applicable privacy laws.
We collect Personal Information about you in various ways, including:
- directly from you
- automatically when you use the Site
- from third parties
Information We Collect Directly from You
You may provide Personal Information to us directly in numerous ways. For example, when you:
- register to use the Site
- buy our Products
- communicate with us via email, phone, chat, or otherwise
We collect the following types of Personal Information from you directly:
- Identifiers, including real name, account name, postal address, online identifier, email address, signature, telephone number, insurance policy number, driver’s license number, social security number, passport number
- Information Listed in the California Customer Records Statute, including real name, postal address, telephone number, driver’s license number, education, employment, employment history, credit card number, debit card number
- Legally Protected Characteristics Under California or Federal Law, including age, citizenship, race, ethnic origin
- Professional/Employment Information, including application file, personnel file, payroll, employment status and history, resume, contract, benefits, 401k enrollment, leave requests, disciplinary record
- Sensitive Personal Information, including driver’s license number, passport number, social security number, race, ethnic origin, contents of mail, email, or texts, precise geolocation (for boats equipped with Osmosis Telematics Platforms)
Information We Collect About You
The Correct Craft Group and third-party service providers may automatically collect data about you when you use the Site. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of the Site, and for our internal analytics so that we can improve our Products and Site. This information includes:
- Commercial Information, including products or services purchased, obtained, considered, and other tendencies
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information, including browsing history, browser and device information, hardware model, software, preferred language, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, network information, clickstreams, search history, information regarding your interaction with our Site, IP address, cookies, pixel tags, browser version, operating system
- Geolocation, including IP address
Information We Receive from Third Parties
In some instances, the Correct Craft Group may receive Personal Information and/or anonymous data about you from other parties, such as our affiliates, business partners, and service providers. That information may be obtained online, offline, or through publicly available resources. We may combine this data with the information you provide, and other data we already have about you.
We may also receive information about you from social media platforms, such as when you interact with us on those platforms or access our social media content. Please note that the information we may receive from those third-party sites (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube) is governed by the privacy settings, policies and/or procedures of the applicable platform, and we strongly encourage you to review them before submitting any information using a social media platform.
- create, maintain, customize, and secure your account (CONSENT, LEGITIMATE INTEREST);
- identity verification (LEGITIMATE INTEREST);
- fulfill and provide our Products (CONSENT, CONTRACT, LEGITIMATE INTEREST);
- process payment (CONTRACT, LEGITIMATE INTEREST)
- provide customer service and support (CONSENT, CONTRACT, LEGITIMATE INTEREST);
- respond to your inquiries and communicate with you (CONSENT);
- protect against fraud, illegal activities, or intellectual property infringement and provide security (CONTRACT, LEGITIMATE INTEREST);
- improve, analyze, and maintain the Site and our Products (LEGITIMATE INTEREST);
- analyze trends and statistics regarding use of our Products and future Product models (LEGITIMATE INTEREST);
- market our Products, services and materials (LEGITIMATE INTEREST);
- comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including valid court orders (LEGITIMATE INTEREST);
- fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (CONSENT); and
Legal Basis for Processing
We process your Personal Information with your consent, for a legitimate interest, or subject to the performance of a contract to which you are a party or, alternatively, in order to take steps at your request to enter into an agreement. For Personal Information processed based only on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal exceptions.
We use Google Analytics on the Site to help us analyze the traffic on the Site. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of Personal Information, please see http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ You may opt out of the use of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use Meta Pixel Tags to better measure, optimize, and retarget our marketing campaigns. More information about the protection of your privacy can be found in Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. For information about Facebook pixel opt-out options, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share some information we collect with our service providers, partners, and dealers who assist us in operating the Site and providing our Products, and in some cases, legal authorities.
- Dealers, Service Providers, and Sponsors
- Service Providers and Vendors. We use third party providers and vendors to help us operate and improve the Site on our behalf, such as web-hosting companies, information technology providers, web-development consultants, analytics providers, delivery of goods and services, processing of credit card payments, billing and debt collection, customer services, marketing and communications services and event hosting; and
- Sponsors. We use third parties who sponsor, co-sponsor, promote, or co-promote an event or a competition, sweepstake, promotion, survey, or other activity or offering in which you participate.
- Other Situations. We may use and disclose information outside of our day-to-day business practices and in ways unrelated to the Site and Products.
- In the Event of Merger, Sale, Divestitures or Change of Control. We may transfer or assign Personal Information to an entity that acquires or is merged with us as part of a merger, acquisition, sale of ownership or assets, or other change of control.
- Affiliates. We may disclose Personal Information about you to our affiliates.
- Other Disclosures. We may disclose Personal Information about you if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms of Service, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to our, your, or third parties’ rights, property, or safety.
- Authorized Representatives. If another individual is managing your account on your behalf (for example, a wife managing the account of her husband), as authorized by you or as a personal representative under applicable law, that person can view all Personal Information about you.
- With Your Consent. We may share your information for other purposes pursuant to your consent or at your direction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Third Party Links
We ask that you do not send us or disclose any sensitive information on or through the Services or otherwise, including personal information relating to: racial or ethnic origins; political opinions; membership of a political association; religion or other beliefs; health or medical conditions; genetic or biometric information; trade union membership; membership of a professional or trade association; sex life or sexual orientation; or criminal background. Unless you are located in Australia, if any sensitive information is freely available or accessible in the public domain, we will not have any obligations to you regarding that information.
Choices About Your Personal Information
You have choices about how we use your information. Please understand that if you choose not to disclose information to us, it may affect your ability to use some features of the Site or Products.
If you have provided your email address to us, we may send you emails or notifications to provide you with information, to inform you of new events or content, to solicit your feedback, or to keep you up to date on us. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ or otherwise following the opt-out prompts on these communications. You also may ask us not to send you other marketing communications by contacting us as specified in the “Contact Us” section below, and we will honor your request. Please note that even after you are removed from our marketing lists, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as responding to service requests.
We and our service providers may use information about your interactions with the Site to predict your interests and select the ads you see on and off the Site. This is known as interest-based advertising. In providing interest-based ads, we follow the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising developed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA“). For more information about interest-based advertising and how you can opt out, visit:
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your device or remove them by adjusting your preferences as your browser or device permits.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
You may correct and update your information by editing your profile or by contacting us as directed in the “Contact Us” section below. We will use reasonable commercial efforts to make changes you request, but it is not always possible or commercially reasonable to modify database or backup information. We may retain certain information unaltered for legal or other appropriate reasons. To the extent that personal information was provided to third parties, we will not be able to make changes to it. Information may not be completely removed from our database(s) due to technical constraints and the fact that we back-up our systems.
We retain the information we collect for as long is reasonably necessary to provide you with our Products, to fulfill the purposes for which we collect the information, and for any legitimate and essential business purpose, such as maintaining the performance of the Site, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with legal obligations, resolving disputes and to serve our reasonable interests (e.g., until termination of any statutes of limitation). Following completion of the services provided by us, we will either retain the related papers or store these records digitally.
Please note, Osmosis Telematics information may be retained for as long as your Osmosis Telematics device is providing information to us and for two years after the end of transmission of Osmosis Telematics information or such longer period as described above (e.g., as required to fulfill the purposes for its collection and to comply with legal obligations).
Confidentiality and Security
The Correct Craft Group values your privacy and is committed to protecting your information. We have appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in place to ensure the integrity and security of your information. We undertake commercially reasonable efforts to guard against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of Personal Information, which efforts you agree are sufficient, adequate, and complete. When contracting with suppliers and/or service providers, the Correct Craft Group takes appropriate steps to ensure that such third parties are required to maintain adequate protection of Personal Information.
The Correct Craft Group (with the exception of Aktion Parks, LLC, Elite Cable Park, Miami Wakeboard-Cable Complex, LLC and Orlando Watersports Complex where information may be provided by parents or guardians for minors under their authority) do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information on individuals under the age of 16. You are required to verify that you are 18 years of age or older when you register. If you are under the age of 16, please do not use or provide any information to or on the Site or through any of its features, or use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Site, or provide any Personal Information about yourself to the Correct Craft Group. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected or received Personal Information from a person under the age of 16, other than where such Personal Information has been provided by an adult (such as a parent or guardian), we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we, with the exception of where such personal information has been provided by an adult (such as a parent or guardian) may have any Personal Information from or about a person under the age of 16, please contact us using the information listed in the “Contact Us” section below. We encourage parents to monitor their children’s Internet usage and/or to use web filtering technology to supervise their children’s access to the Internet.
The Correct Craft Group seeks to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act instituted on April 21, 2000. The entire COPPA documentation can be viewed here.
Visiting The Site from Outside of the United States
The Site and data we receive from other sources are hosted in the United States and are governed by United States law. Your Personal Information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province/territory, or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide Personal Information to us, please be aware that we transfer your Personal Information to the United States and process and store it there. As a result, this Personal Information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, law enforcement officials and national security authorities in the United States according to its laws. Subject to the applicable laws, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that appropriate protections are in place to maintain protections on the Personal Information. By submitting your Personal Information, you consent to having your Personal Information transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States.
California Privacy Rights
This section is applicable to residents of California. If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights described below. The following do not apply to individuals who do not live in California on a permanent basis, individuals we do not collect personal information about, or individuals for whom all of the information we collect is exempt from the statutes.
Shine the Light Law
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law (California Civil Code §1798.83), California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of Personal Information, such as name, e-mail and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes; and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section below with a reference to California Disclosure Information. Please note that we are only required to respond to two requests per California resident each year under §1798.83.
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018
Rights under CCPA
Under CCPA, consumers have certain rights regarding their Personal Information, as described below.
- Right of Access: You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the following information about you, limited to the preceding twelve (12) months:
- The categories of Personal Information that we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you;
- The categories of Personal Information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose or sold to third-parties; and
- For each category of Personal Information identified, the categories of third parties to whom the information was disclosed or sold.
- Right of Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information about you which we have collected from you, subject to exceptions within the law.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of the disclosure of Personal Information about you for monetary or other valuable consideration. However, we do not sell any Personal Information.
- Right to Opt-In: With the exception of Aktion Parks, LLC, Elite Cable Park, Miami Wakeboard-Cable Complex, LLC and Orlando Watersports Complex, where information may be provided by parents or guardians with consent for minors under their authority, we do not knowingly collect, share, or sell Personal Information of individuals under the age of 16.
- Right to Limit Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information: You may request specific limitations on further sharing, use, or disclosure of your Sensitive Personal Information that is collected or processed for purposes outside of those permissible under the CCPA. However, we do not collect or process Sensitive Personal Information for this purpose.
- Right to Correction: You have the right to request that we maintain accurate Personal Information about you and correct any Personal Information about you which we have collected from you, subject to exceptions within the law.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please refer to the “Consumer Requests and Verification” section below.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We may not discriminate against you because you exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, including, but not limited to:
- Denying goods or services to you;
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
You may designate an authorized agent to request any of the above rights on your behalf. You may make such a designation by providing the agent with written permission, signed by you, to act on your behalf. Your agent may contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section below to make a request on your behalf. Even if you choose to use an agent, we may, as permitted by law, require:
- The authorized agent to provide proof that you provided signed permission to the authorized agent to submit the request;
- You to verify your identity directly with us; or
- You to directly confirm with us that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
Selling, Sharing, and Disclosing Personal Information
We do not sell or share your Personal Information in exchange for monetary consideration. However, the definitions of Personal Information, ‘share,’ and ‘sale’ under CCPA are broad. Like many companies, we use services that help deliver interest-based ads and personalization to you, which may involve transfer Personal Information to business partners for their use, such as Google Analytics. Because the definitions of ‘Personal Information,’ ‘share,’ and ‘sale’ under CCPA are broad, making Personal Information available to these companies may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” under CCPA. Because of the breadth of these definitions under CCPA, we have provided opt-out links. You have the right to direct us not to sell or share your Personal Information. You may exercise your opt-out rights by contacting us using a method listed in the “Contact Us” section.
|Categories of Personal Information that May Be Sold, Shared, or Disclosed||Sources of Collected Information||Categories of Third Parties to whom Personal Information May Be Sold, Shared, or Disclosed||Business or Commercial Purpose of Selling, Sharing, or Disclosing Personal Information|
|Identifiers||Directly from you; Automatically when you use the Site; From Third Parties||· Service Providers
|Additional Information Subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80||Directly from you; From Third Parties||
|Legally Protected Characteristics under California or Federal Law||Directly from you; From Third Parties||
|Commercial Purchase Information||Automatically when you use the Site||
|Internet or Other Electronic Information Activity||Automatically when you use the Site||
|Professional and Employment Information||Directly from you; From Third Parties||
|Geolocation||Automatically when you use the Site||
|Sensitive Personal Information||Directly from you; From Third Parties; Automatically when you use the Site||
EU Privacy Rights
The organization within the Correct Craft Group which collected Personal Data about you and determines the purposes and means of the processing of your Personal Data will be the data controller for that Personal Data. Although other organizations within the Correct Craft Group may also act as data controllers where they control the use or processing of such personal information, there is a single point of contact for all the Correct Craft Group data controllers. You may use the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
Processing Purposes and Legal Basis
The Correct Craft Group processes your Personal Data for the lawful purposes, and under the legal basis, set forth in the “Processing Purposes” section above.
The Correct Craft Group will not disclose Personal Data to a third party except as stated below:
We may disclose Personal Data to subcontractors and third-party agents. Before disclosing Personal Data to a subcontractor or third-party agent, we will obtain assurances by contractual agreement from the recipient that it will: (i) transfer such data only for limited and specified purposes; (ii) ascertain that the subcontractor or third-party agent is obligated to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the GDPR; (iii) take reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that subcontractors and third-party agents effectively process the personal information transferred in a manner consistent with the organization’s obligations under the GDPR; (iv) require subcontractors and third-party agents to notify the organization if it makes a determination that it can no longer meet its obligation to provide the same level of protection as is required by the GDPR; (v) upon notice, including under (iv), take reasonable and appropriate steps to stop and remediate unauthorized processing; and (vi) provide a summary or a representative copy of the relevant privacy provisions of its contract with subcontractors and third-party agents to the Supervisory Authorities upon request.
The Correct Craft Group also may be required to disclose, and may disclose, Personal Data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purpose of meeting national security or law enforcement requirements, or in the event of a merger or acquisition.
Rights under GDPR
Data Subjects have the following rights under the GDPR:
- Right of Access. You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not we process personal data from you and you also have the right to at any time obtain access to your personal data stored by us.
- Right to Rectification. If we process your Personal Data, we use reasonable measures to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate and up-to-date for the purposes for which your Personal Data was collected. If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to require us to correct it.
- Right to Erasure. You may have the right to require us to delete your Personal Data.
- Right to Restrict Processing. You may have the right to request the restriction or suppression of Personal Data.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. If you have given your consent to the processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before the withdrawal.
- Right to Data Portability. You may have the right to receive the Personal Data concerning you and which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit this data to another controller.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint with Supervisory Authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority located in the European Union or UK. Further information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available at the website of the European Commission.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section below. The Correct Craft Group will process such requests in accordance with applicable law. We may also ask you to provide further information in certain circumstances, such as to clarify the terms of your request or to confirm your identity. However, please note that for practical and/or technical reasons it may not be possible to remove or correct certain information.
Choices under GDPR
Data Subjects have the right to opt out of (a) disclosures of their Personal Data to third parties not identified at the time of collection or subsequently authorized, and (b) uses of Personal Data for purposes materially different from those disclosed at the time of collection or subsequently authorized. Data Subjects who wish to limit the use or disclosure of their Personal Data should submit that request to our Data Protection Officer. We will cooperate with Data Subjects’ instructions regarding Data Subjects’ choices.
All our general emails also contain an unsubscribe link at the bottom and you can unsubscribe to such emails at any time by clicking on that link.
Retention of Personal Data
For more information, please visit the “Information Retention” section above.
For more information, please visit the “Confidentiality and Security” section above.
Transfer to the United States
In using the Site, your Personal Data will be transferred to the United States. In December 2022, The European Commission published its draft adequacy decision recognizing the essential equivalence of U.S. data protection standards. The Correct Craft Group relies on Article 49 of the GDPR for transfers of data collected from Data Subjects in the EU and EEA. Transfers are made to the Correct Craft Group only if the Data Subject has explicitly consented to the proposed transfer after having been informed of the possible risks of such transfers. Additionally, we transfer data as necessary for the performance of a contract between you as the Data Subject and The Correct Craft Group as the Controller, to data processors who have an agreement with us that includes protecting your privacy and the security of your data, and in cases where your Personal Data is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken in accordance with your requests.
Australian Privacy Rights
Rights under The Privacy Act
Individuals have the following rights under the Privacy Act:
- Right of Access. You have the right to access your data to confirm whether we process your Personal Information, how we process your Personal Information, and to obtain a copy of that Personal Information.
- Right to Correction. You have the right to request that we correct or supplement inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant, misleading, or outdated personal information we process about you.
Right to Lodge a Complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint if you believe that you information has been mishandled. You may submit a complaint to our Data Protection Officer using the information in the “Contact Us” section below. The Data Protection Officer will consider your complaint and respond as soon as reasonably possible, but not more than 30 days from receiving the complaint. If you are unsatisfied with the outcome of your complaint you may refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. You may email the complaint to [email protected], mail the complaint to GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001 Australia, or fax the complaint +61 2 9284 9666.
Collection of Personal Information
For more information, please visit the “Collection of Personal Information” section above.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
For more information, please visit the “Processing Purposes” and “Disclosure of Personal Information” sections above.
For more information, please visit the “Confidentiality and Security” section above.
You consent to any disclosure of your Personal Information by us outside of Australia on the understanding that if the overseas recipient handles the Personal Information in breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, the entity will not be accountable under the Privacy Act, and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act. The overseas recipient may not be subject to privacy obligations or any principles similar to the Australian Privacy Principles. Individuals may not be able to seek redress in some overseas jurisdictions and overseas recipients may be subject to a foreign law that could compel the disclosure of personal information to a third party such as an overseas authority.
Consumer Requests and Verification
You may request to exercise your rights of access, deletion, correction, or complaints under CCPA, GDPR, or the Privacy Act by contacting us as described in the “Contact Us” section below. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before processing your request. If you request access to or deletion of your Personal Information, we may require you to provide any of the following information: name, date of birth, email address, telephone number, or postal address. When you make such a request, you can expect the following:
- As required under applicable law, we will verify your identity. You will need to provide us with your email address and full name. We may ask for additional information if needed.
- We will confirm that you want your information accessed, corrected, and/or deleted.
- We will confirm our receipt of your request within 10 days. If you have not received a response within a few days after that, please let us know by contacting us at the webpage or phone number listed below.
- We will respond to your request within 30 days upon receipt of your request. If necessary, we may need an additional period of time, up to another 45 days, but we will reply either way within the first 30-day period and, if we need an extension, we will explain why.
- In certain cases, a request for access, correction, or deletion may be denied. For example, if we cannot verify your identity, the law requires that we maintain the information, or if we need the information for internal purposes such as providing Services or completing an order. If we deny your request, we will explain why we denied it and delete any other information that is not protected and subject to denial.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of that information, please contact us as noted below or as otherwise advised on the Site or other Products:
Jack Fuller (Data Protection Officer)
14700 Aerospace Parkway
Orlando, Florida 32832 USA